Transfer pricing is increasingly influencing significant changes in tax legislation around the world. This 27th issue of BDO’s Transfer Pricing Newsletter focuses on recent developments in the field of transfer pricing in Brazil, Luxembourg, Panama, Poland, Singapore, and Vietnam. As you can read, there are interesting developments in various countries around the world, including changes in legislation and important court rulings.
- BRAZIL: Discussions on updating Brazilian transfer pricing rules to the international standard
- LUXEMBOURG: Recent developments in relation to the use of intangibles
- PANAMA: Administrative Tax Court ruling on transfer pricing and comparability analysis
- POLAND: Transfer pricing changes in 2018
- SINGAPORE: New guidance on preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- VIETNAM: Transfer pricing policy update