Transfer pricing is increasingly influencing significant changes in tax legislation around the world. This 29th issue of BDO’s Transfer Pricing Newsletter focuses on recent developments in the field of transfer pricing in Germany, Greece, Latvia, Malawi, Panama, and Uganda. As you can read, there are interesting developments in various countries around the world, including changes in legislation and important court rulings.
- GERMANY: New circular for CCAs
- GREECE: Transfer Pricing Documentation in Greece - Recent developments (BEPS-Action Plan 13)
- LATVIA: New requirements for the preparation of TP documentation
- MALAWI: Amendments to the transfer pricing regulatory regime and documentation requirements
- PANAMA: TP rules for commercial and financial transactions carried out by Multinational Companies Headquarters
- UGANDA: Transfer Pricing Regulations in Uganda