Transfer pricing is increasingly influencing significant changes in tax legislation around the world. This 28th issue of BDO’s Transfer Pricing Newsletter focuses on recent developments in the field of transfer pricing in India, Israel, Italy, the Netherlands, Peru, and the United Kingdom. As you can read, there are interesting developments in various countries around the world, including changes in legislation and important court rulings.
- INDIA: Concept of Secondary Adjustment and CbCR introduced
- ISRAEL: Recent Supreme Court rulings
- ITALY: New version of transfer pricing decree comes into force
- THE NETHERLANDS: New Dutch transfer pricing decree
- PERU: Amendments to the Peruvian transfer pricing rules
- UNITED KINGDOM: Country-by-Country reporting update